Robert Ernenwein has been a South Bay Beach Cities Criminal Defense Lawyer for over 30 years. My experience and the credentials of our partners give us the tools we need to provide you with aggressive and knowledgeable defense and the ability to answer your questions with the utmost accuracy. If you do not feel your question is addressed in our FAQ’s, please call us or contact us by e-mail with your question and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Why Choose Robert Ernenwein to be Your Criminal Defense Attorney?
- Progression of a Felony Case – What does a typical felony case look like?
- What Happens When I Have Been Charged With a Felony?
- What can an Attorney do for me in my misdemeanor case?
- What Happens When I Have Been Charged With a Misdemeanor?
- What can I Expect at my Free Consultation?
- What if the Police Didn’t Read me my Rights?
- I’ve Been Arrested. What Happens Next?